HOT TUB RULES:
- Do not consume alcohol, drugs, or medication while using the hot tub.
- No hot tub usage during city quiet hours - between 10pm and 7am
- Keep food and beverages away from the hot tub.
- Smoking is not allowed in or around the hot tub.
- Do not remove any parts or floating devices from the hot tub.
- Shower before using the hot tub to keep the water clean.
- Do not use the hot tub alone.
- Do not bring glass in or near the hot tub.
- If you feel sick, exit the hot tub immediately.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the hot tub (7 people).
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
- People with heart disease, diabetes, any serious illness, or are pregnant should consult a doctor before use.
- Do not use the hot tub if you have open wounds.
- Do not use the hot tub during thunderstorms.
- Turn the temperature down to 95 degrees after use.
- Do not enter if the temperature is over 104°.
- Properly put the cover back on the hot tub after use.
- Do not sit or lie down on the cover.
- Sexual activity is not allowed in the hot tub.
- No pets in in the hot tub.
- Damage caused by the guest or a member of the guests’ group due to abuse, misuse, or violation of these rules is the responsibility of the guest.
- Violating these rules may result in the full collection of your security deposit or a fee.
OPENING THE HOT TUB COVER PROPERTLY:
- Begin by standing at the front of the hot tub.
- Flip the cover halfway back onto itself.
- Grab the bars and flip the whole cover off the back of the hot tub, letting it hang on the bars.
ERROR CODE "Ec" & TUB NOT HEATING UP:
You may notice that the display is flashing "Ec". This means that the hot tub will not heat properly. "Ec" is the economy mode which will make the tub only heat periodically, rather than continuously. To change modes, follow these steps:
- Press the "temp" button.
- Quickly press the "lights" button to change it to "St".