Existing Listings: $300 initiation fee ($175 for each additional property)
New Listings: $500 initiation fee ($300 for each additional property)
Commission: 20% of Airbnb payouts
Let us take care of it all! We will manage cleaners, maintenance, all communication with guests, revenue management, and nearly everything else, so you can sit back and watch money roll into your bank account. All we need from you is to have the space ready to rent, and to take care of the utilities and regular maintenance (e.g. lawn care, trash service, or pest control).
This service is facilitated through the Airbnb Experienced Co-Host program. Here is a link to our Experienced Co-Host profile.
Key Difference Between Management and Co-Hosting
- You own the listing and we are invited as co-hosts.
- Airbnb pays you directly.
- Only listed on Airbnb
- Owner has to submit Aircover request to Airbnb for damage reimbursement.
- Owner pays the cleaners and maintenance directly.
- Owner can see and control everything.
- Payouts more frequently.
- No minimum account balance held.
- Property is listed on many platforms (Airbnb, VRBO, TPVR direct booking site, etc.)
- Payments and financials are collected and distributed by TPVR.
- TPVR can submit Aircover requests for damage reimbursement.
- We pay cleaners and maintenance from your owner account.
- Details are viewable on the TPVR owner portal.
- Payouts once per month.
- Minimum escrow account balance held.
Tampa Bay, FL
South Bend, IN