Have questions? Want more info? Contact us for a free consultation at (716) 226-6996 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we? We (Alex and Liz) have been hosting on Airbnb since 2018, and we own our own short term rentals in several states. Our rentals have done very well due to Alex's customer service and revenue management experience and Liz's attention to detail and design. After successfully managing our own properties, we decided to expand our business to help others find the same success. We've cohosted or managed short term rentals in: Tampa FL, South Bend IN, Atlanta GA, Lansing MI, Topeka KS, Manhattan KS, Pigeon Forge TN, Destin FL, St. Petersburg FL, and Houston TX.
FULL SERVICE MANAGEMENT (Available in Tampa FL, South Bend IN, and Topeka KS)
Let us take care of it all! We will manage cleaners, maintenance, and promote your rental on listing websites such as Airbnb and VRBO. We will also handle all communication with guests, revenue management, and everything else, so you can sit back and watch money roll into your bank account. All we need from you is to have the space ready to rent, and to take care of the utilities and regular maintenance (e.g. lawn care or pest control).
MANAGEMENT COST: $700 initiation fee ($400 for each additional property); 20% of rent revenue
CO-HOSTING (Available anywhere in the US)
Rather than hiring a property manager, keep control of your property and finances. Hire us to handle some of the annoying tasks involved in self-managing your Airbnb. Our co-hosting service is a remote management service that assists you in managing your short term rental.
CO-HOSTING COST: $300 initiation fee ($150 for each additional property) for existing listings; 10% of Airbnb payouts.
What does cohosting include (what we do)?
- Manage the listing
- Write titles, descriptions, captions, etc.
- Manage photos (owner is responsible for taking the photos or hiring a professional)
- Revenue management
- Manage reservations
- Accept or decline trip requests
- Guest messaging
- Answer guest questions
- Coordinate guest arrival and departure
- Providing information for property access
- Help guests during their stay
- Basic troubleshooting with guest
- Examples: helping guest locate vacuum, explaining how to use thermostat
- Explain policies
- Basic troubleshooting with guest
- Write guest reviews (with your input)
- Provide insight, expertise, and information to help you maximize your listing capabilities, marketing, and revenue
- Provide guidance on handling issues and obstacles
What does the owner handle (what you do)?
- Get the space ready for guests
- Take emergency calls
- Examples: Guest is locked out, major repairs (e.g., hot tub, AC)
- Welcome the guest in person (if necessary)
- Change door codes (if necessary)
- Coordinate maintenance
- Coordinate cleaners
- Enforce policies and rules
- Examples: Evict guest for partying, notify guest of smoking fee
- Aircover requests
- Refunds and resolutions
- Manage other platforms beyond Airbnb
- Answer specific guest questions if we aren’t equipped to answer them
What other owners have said:
- "Alex has been a tremendous asset as we started purchasing Airbnb properties. He’s knowledgeable, professional, and quick to respond to any questions. We’re so grateful for his assistance as we started a new business." -Miriam, Topeka KS
- "Alex gave good advice from his years of experience, and helped us realize an income stream we never knew we had. He has experience in every detail of the home rental business: from banking and purchasing, as well as refurbishing and flipping, to various platforms of both short and long term rental issues. Because he draws his answers from his own experience from his own rentals, we trust him. Thorn Point has proven itself over and over and we love working with them." -EB, Atlanta GA
- "Our Airbnbs were really struggling with occupancy, and we were having trouble covering expenses. When we hired Alex as a cohost, we saw a dramatic change due to his revenue management experience, and our rentals quickly became profitable. We highly recommend Alex and Liz to other owners—their services more than pay for themselves!" -Mark, Tampa FL
Interested in having us manage or cohost your rental? Contact us for a free consultation at (716) 226-6996 or at email@example.com.